Create your Adsense ad
- Click 'My ads'
- Click 'New ad unit'
- Give your ad a name- keep in mind this name will be part of the code uploaded to the site, do not put private information here.
- Set the size to '200 x 200 Small Square'. This is the only size acceptable on Wixpert.
- Set ad type to 'Text & display ads'.
- Set the next section to 'Google default'.
- You may add any custom channels you want, or none is fine. If you don't know what custom channels are, just skip this part.
- Click 'Save and get code'
- Your ad code will pop up.
Upload the code
- Copy the Adsense code from the Adsense manager.
- Go to Special:Preferences and click or scroll to the 'Ad-Sharing' section (you must be logged in, if you haven't already, you must register).
- Give your ad a name (using the same name you gave your ad on Adsense is recommended).
- Paste the code directly into the Adsense code section. Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Verify your ad has been approved and selected by returning to the 'Ad-Sharing' section on Special:Preferences. It should show that your ad has been selected. That's all the setup you need to do!
Now start (or continue) contributing to the site. The higher your rank gets, the more your ad will be shown and the more money you can make.