Wixpert:Guide to editing
- Anyone can edit Wixpert
- Edits show up immediately for the whole world
- Go to the page you want to edit by searching for it. If the article doesn't exist yet, a link will come up to create it.
- If the page can be edited, click the 'edit' tab near the top right of the page
- The raw text will appear - make your changes here. If you don't recognize something, see formatting.
- Be sure to click 'Save page' at the bottom of the page or your edit will be lost. If you aren't sure about your changes, click 'Show preview' first to see what it will look like. After previewing, be sure to click 'Save page' if you like what you see.
'Edit' doesn't show up
Not all pages can be edited. If the tab says 'View source' instead, that means the page is protected. If you really want to make a change to a protected page, suggest the change in the page's talk page.
Other pages cannot be edited because they are generated by the computer. Any page starting with 'Special:' cannot be edited.